WORK WITH US
Why Would You Want to Work For Us?What's in it for me to work for Williams? Because we Value DRIVERS more than OTHER companies! We know what you VALUE, and we work very hard on delivering that to you EVERYDAY! We make it "SIMPLE" to work at WILLIAMS. If you are a frustrated driver, join the 'SIMPLE LIFE" at WILLIAMS... Because driving should be simple!!! Let us show you how SIMPLE it can be....!!
Excellent PayWe are confident that we have one of the more consistent compensation packages around this area and we encourage you to compare our pay and benefit package against the competition.
You will find in addition to assigned late model well-maintained equipment, our ability to assign our drivers (dispatch) a week in advance (in writing) and a personalized dispatching system (allows for superior time-off flexibility) you will be working with a FAMILY orientated & owned company who is completely committed to its customers and dedicated to our employees!!!!
PLEASE don’t take our word for it ~ ask our drivers and see what they say about us….then APPLY today!!!!
- You’ve got a BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD with Williams!
- Primarily Central and Midwest
- No NYC or Canada
- Safe and well maintained Kenworth, Freightliners and Volvos
- GREAT home time!!!!
- ABSOLUTELY 100% no touch freight
- Dedicated Round Trip moves……NO waiting on Backhauls!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical miles
- Professional atmosphere with exceptional people since 1984
- Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer; females and minorities are encouraged to apply!!!
- Opportunities for local, regional, long haul ~ ~All DEDICATED!!!
Benefits of being a full time Member
- BCBS Medical for employee and family as low as $18.44 per week
- HSA’s (Health Savings Account)
- Patient Advocate Assistance @ patientcare4u.com
- Company paid FREE life insurance for employee ($10,000.00 term/$20,000 AD&D)
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid orientation
- Additional stop pay
- Referral Reward Program
- Direct deposits payroll
- Associates discounts
- RETIREMENT 401K Company matches $.50 on $1 up to 8% (GREAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT)
- Trainer pay to train new employees
- Clean inspection BONUS’S $50.00 - $100.00
- .33 - .44 per mile (depends on status and route)
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have a current and valid Class A CDL from your state of residency
- Verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years (53’)
- Meet all DOT requirements
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job (with or without accommodations)
- Count freight, complete fuel tickets, complete trip reports, perform pre/post trip inspections, maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Fuel trucks, Hook and unhook trailers, Open and close trailer doors, Willingness to pursue a Hazmat endorsement